Thursday, June 10, 2010

Someday, maybe

I've always wished that I could be apart of something great. To be on the top of the world, so to speak. I reminded myself of this wish today after watching two straight hours of "America, The Story of Us". I also watched some really great videos on YouTube about high performance driving and the passion that me, and I'm sure lots more share. I love the feeling of going into a corner with wide open throttle, letting off, pushing the brake, then mashing the gas again and being thrown against the seat. Its one of the best feelings in the world. There's nothing like it. I also love hauling ass at 75 mph with my butt two inches from the asphalt and thinking, "Its not gonna turn at the end of the straight-away! its not gonna turn!" Then holding wide open, turning the wheel, the tires stick and you fly through without letting off.


That's my rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment